AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a pair of NHT 2.5I's that I want to bi amp using 2 sa-2 amps for the woofers and b&K amp for the tops.I want to run this into my Yamaha RX-V2400.First time doing this and I wanna get it right,I have read the manuals and just dont get what I need to do.How many interconnects will I need also for this?Any help would be greatly appreciated.If someone could send me a diagram even better

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Need to know where the interconnects go

·
Registered
505 Posts
I'm no expert but... I would think you would need a splitter of some kind that would have 2 inputs & 4 out. Then you would run one set of interconnects from your receiver to the splitter and two more sets, one to each of your amps.

You may want to post this in the amp/receiver forum. I believe you might get better response.

Good luck.

·
Registered
227 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirsty93 /forum/post/18176197

Need to know where the interconnects go

the SA-2 amp has line in connections. Using RCA connectors come out from your receiver from the left and right channel line out connections, into the SA-2 left right line in connections. Then run rca connections from the satellite out left right on the SA-2 to the line ins on the amp you will use to power the upper part of the speakers.

Be sure to remove the connector plate on the back of the NHT speakers connecting the high and low frequency binding posts.

Here is a link to the NHT SA-2:
http://dl.owneriq.net/0/0796d9fb-6c1...eb0d00a618.pdf

look at page 3 to see the connections on the back.

Joe H

1 - 4 of 4 Posts