AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

This is my first post, but I am an avid reader of this forum and site. A lot of great information from many AV aficionados which I greatly appreciate. Many thanks to all. I hope to be of some help to some at some point as well.

I need your advice. I need a set of L/R in-wall speakers to complete my home theater room. The room is 16 X 14. I already own what NHT calls vintage: a SuperCenter, four SuperZeros (L/R and surround) and a matching SuperSub all driven by an Outlaw 1050 6.1 receiver which I'm sure is also considered vintage. For what's its worth I just bought a Mitsubishi HC6500U projector with a 92" SI Lunar grey screen.

I absolutely love this combo except that given the room's setup I can mount the L/R SuperZero bookshelves. I plan on keeping the SuperCenter and eventually upgrading to a 7.1 receiver and using the remaining Supers but one step at a time.

I'm looking for something that's comparable to my SuperZeros and thought that staying in the NHT family would be the right thing - thus the iW3s.

What are your thoughts and/or advice.

Thanks again.

Rob

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll try one more time. Please offer any suggestions. I'm also considering the Axiom W2 or W3 hybrids. How bout other brands? Please, please help!! I need to make a purchase soon.

Thanks.

Rob

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.