AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm trying to put a pair of NHT Classic 3's on the NHT Last Stand speaker stands. I've never dealt with stands before, and the instructions that came with these were a little sparse. Do the speakers simply sit on top of the plate? Is there no way to fasten them to the stand? It seems very unsteady to me, given that the speakers are 20 lbs a piece themselves. Does anyone have any better recommendations for stands to hold these speakers? Thanks.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Mine just sit on the stands plate. No problem at all. Nothing moves.

·
Answer Seeking / Sharing
NHT, PSA, Denon, Emotiva, Niles, Sony, Oppo, Roku, Alienware, Mac, Rega, Akai, Parasound, Nakamichi
2,003 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdinA2 /forum/post/14307368

So I'm trying to put a pair of NHT Classic 3's on the NHT Last Stand speaker stands. I've never dealt with stands before, and the instructions that came with these were a little sparse. Do the speakers simply sit on top of the plate? Is there no way to fasten them to the stand? It seems very unsteady to me, given that the speakers are 20 lbs a piece themselves. Does anyone have any better recommendations for stands to hold these speakers? Thanks.

As Bone215 stated, just place them on top. Make sure your stands are anchored with their spikes (and leveled) and you'll have no problem. I have my NHT C3's on these stands (very stable):

http://www.wood-tech.com/product.php?cat=ss&series=tmt

Picture is also attached.

Good Luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts