AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few weeks ago I got an email newsletter from NHT stating they had come across some B stock superzero 2.0's in their warehouse. They are selling them for $49ea, and it took everything I had not to order some. I already have a pair in my living room 2.1 setup. Well I decided to try and Atmos setup recently, and ordered (2) of these B stock to use as surrounds. I was a bit nervous as to how they would look, so my back up plan was to use them in the garage if they weren't great.

They arrived yesterday and I'm not even sure I know what's wrong with them. Perhaps some laminate issues along the corners, I could be seeing things. Anyways, they will definitely go in the mancave setup, and I immediately ordered (2) more for the garage :D. I recommend more people jump on this so that there's no more left for me to buy

·
Registered
19,827 Posts

·
Answer Seeking / Sharing
NHT, PSA, Denon, Emotiva, Niles, Sony, Oppo, Roku, Alienware, Mac, Rega, Akai, Parasound, Nakamichi
2,004 Posts
A few weeks ago I got an email newsletter from NHT stating they had come across some B stock superzero 2.0's in their warehouse. They are selling them for $49ea, and it took everything I had not to order some. I already have a pair in my living room 2.1 setup. Well I decided to try and Atmos setup recently, and ordered (2) of these B stock to use as surrounds. I was a bit nervous as to how they would look, so my back up plan was to use them in the garage if they weren't great.

They arrived yesterday and I'm not even sure I know what's wrong with them. Perhaps some laminate issues along the corners, I could be seeing things. Anyways, they will definitely go in the mancave setup, and I immediately ordered (2) more for the garage :D. I recommend more people jump on this so that there's no more left for me to buy
My introduction to NHT were the first series of the Super Zeros back in the later 80's. That's a great price for these speakers! Have fun with them. I may have to pick some up for other rooms in the house, or for computer use with a small T-amp.

·
Registered
6,978 Posts

Glad they came in nice condition! I ordered mine B-stock as well and it took me a while to figure out the apparent reason (laminate seem on one corner not 100% smooth). Fantastic little speakers!

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
My introduction to NHT were the first series of the Super Zeros back in the later 80's. That's a great price for these speakers! Have fun with them. I may have to pick some up for other rooms in the house, or for computer use with a small T-amp.
I use mine at my desk driven by an Audioengine N22, and I have a small 8" Velodyne sub rounding them out. Fantastic sound, and they work well in nearfield with the smaller drivers. I actually replaced some Mackie studio monitors because these had better detail and clarity :eek:

·
Answer Seeking / Sharing
NHT, PSA, Denon, Emotiva, Niles, Sony, Oppo, Roku, Alienware, Mac, Rega, Akai, Parasound, Nakamichi
2,004 Posts
I use mine at my desk driven by an Audioengine N22, and I have a small 8" Velodyne sub rounding them out. Fantastic sound, and they work well in nearfield with the smaller drivers. I actually replaced some Mackie studio monitors because these had better detail and clarity :eek:
I recall when you set that up and posted your experience. Think I'll follow your route for one of our computers. Great idea.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts