Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Based purely on reproducing the soundtrack as accurately and dynamically as possible, which one would you choose across the front of room.

I have an option to buy either one . Have heard the NHT's but can't get to audition the M&K's. I already have a M&k sub so I dont need the subs in the VT-2s. Any help would be appreciated.

Damien

·
Registered
248 Posts
I've heard nothing but good things about s150's. I dont think you can go wrong with M&K. Even though some critisize them as far as music listening goes,

·
Registered
29 Posts
Can't comment on that model of M&K.

I sold a pair of VT-2s to purchase the 2.9s. However, at the time, my focus was more on two-channel audio. In hind sight, I should have prepared for two separate rooms. The VT-2s are excellent in HT applications. Properly placed in your room with matching center and rear speakers, it replicates more of the big theater sound as well (or better) as anything else in its price category. This NHT model is not as power hungry and can really fill a room. The M&Ks I've heard left me looking for the rest of the show. My 2 cents.

jmj

p.s. Go for the AC-2 center if NHT is your choice.

·
Upgradus Interruptus
446 Posts
I have had the 150's for 4 years and they are marvelous. Very accurate and detailed. The SS-150's for the surrounds are great too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.