AVS Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NIB Atlantic Technology 7 channel Soundbar. Bought this less than a month ago but never used it as I also bought 2 Polk 70 II's and a CS II center with a PL 200 SUB and had no way to "float mount" this above my 60" plasma which is situated on a small stand in a corner.

Here's the cut/paste info from Atlantic Technology....

Experience real surround sound without all the boxes. The model FS-7.1 Surround Bar Loudspeaker is a high- performance loudspeaker containing all seven home theater channels in a single elegant, slim enclosure. The speaker can be either wall-mounted above or below the video display, or it can be placed on a shelf or in a flat-screen wall mount bracket that has the appropriate speaker adapter.

Atlantic Technology FS-7.1

Key Features

Experience immersive surround sound from your favorite movies and music, without all the speakers or complicated setup.

Innovative dual voice-coil drivers deliver stunningly detailed sound.

The FS-7.1 works with any home theater receiver with surround sound.

A Gloss Black finish complements most modern HDTVs and home decor.

The FS-7.1 Soundbar features removable grills

Dual Voice-Coil Drivers

The two 4 x 6-inch speakers on the front baffle are unique: each is a dual voice-coil driver that handles the left (or right) front channel and half of the center channel. This preserves the tightly focused imaging of a top-quality theater system and also minimizes cabinet space. The side-firing surround drivers are also dual voice-coil drivers, handling both the 5.1 and 7.1 surround channels. Plus, they are angled forward so they deliver convincing surround effects into the listening area even if there is no nearby reflecting sidewall.

Immersive Surround Sound

By utilizing these dual voice-coil drivers in an innovative array and taking full advantage of well-known psycho-acoustic effects, the FS-7.1 creates impressive and convincingly three-dimensional theater sound from virtually any movie soundtrack without the need for expensive on-board electronic processing circuitry and built-in amplifiers. Full 7-channel surround sound, with the simplicity of connection to a familiar surround receiver—and no speaker boxes cluttering up the room.

For a home theater system, place the FS-7.1 speaker either above or below your flat screen display, centered horizontally. The FS-7.1 can be used as a set-top or shelf-mounted speaker. Self-adhesive rubber feet are included to prevent vibration, protect the mounting surface and serve to angle the speaker up or down if needed. You can also simply mount the speaker to the wall using the built-in keyhole brackets, or attach it to a suitably-equipped articulating flat-panel TV wall mount via the threaded inserts on the rear panel of the FS-7.1.

Atlantic Technology Surround System

Technical Specifications

Type: 7-Channel Soundbar

Drivers:

Woofer LCR: (2) 4 x 6" Dual Voice Coil

Surround: (2) 3-1/4" Dual Voice Coil

Tweeter: (3) 1" Soft Dome

Frequency Response: 75Hz - 20kHz +/-3dB

Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms

Crossover Frequency: 2.5kHz

Sensitivity: 89dB

Recommended Amplifier Power: 10 - 125 Watts RMS

Dimensions w/ grille (WxHxD): 43-1/2" x 5-1/2" x 5-1/4"

Weight: 37 lbs

5 year parts and labor warranty.

I will pay the shipping and that will cost me 50 dollars as the box is humongous.

Contact me via PM or txt me at 803 443 2880

1 - 1 of 1 Posts