AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see this will be shown once or twice on the HBO schedule. Anybody know if this has or will be shown in HD? My kids would LOVE me if I could snag this one in HD!

·
Banned
4,999 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrin
I see this will be shown once or twice on the HBO schedule. Anybody know if this has or will be shown in HD? My kids would LOVE me if I could snag this one in HD!
If you checked the schedule, how come you don't know if it's scheduled to be in HD? I just spent all of 30 seconds bringing up the HBO HD schedule, doing a search on "Nightmare" and had an answer. One of the above responses is correct, the other isn't.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry G
If you checked the schedule, how come you don't know if it's scheduled to be in HD? I just spent all of 30 seconds bringing up the HBO HD schedule, doing a search on "Nightmare" and had an answer. One of the above responses is correct, the other isn't.

Hmmmm...I don't know about that. I have seen a few things that WERE on the HD schedule that did turn out to be NON-HD. That's why I asked. I don't have too much faith in their schedule. Thanks for taking the time to post though.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
wolfyncsu7 is right, I recorded it on the 6412 when I saw it was on during work hours, got home, started it up, saw that it was 4x3, stopped it, deleted it.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Jerry, I'm guessing you're referring to my post being incorrect. Are you saying it wasn't aired or that it wasn't in 4:3 or both? I wish I was wrong. I recorded it all excited about watching it, but when I started it up all I got was a crystal clear 4:3 image. I'm hoping it's not that way on the 28th, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

·
Banned
8,246 Posts
It has not been shown in HD on HBO.....all showings have been non-HD at 4:3 - even if they were on HBO-HD.

The only showing of this in HD I have seen is from BSHI.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDTVFanAtic
It has not been shown in HD on HBO.....all showings have been non-HD at 4:3 - even if they were on HBO-HD.

The only showing of this in HD I have seen is from BSHI.
Wow. I guess it was JERRY who was WRONG! Thanks for the info guys.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.