AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gustavowinter /forum/post/19534775

Well,For first hello im new in this forum and this is my first post =D

Hmm..Ok i connect a Control nintendo 64 in my nintendo wii? on pleace of GAME CUBE? Help me pleace

Like this?

No clue how well it works, but here's the link (I assume a connector purchased from them is more finished than the picture above):

$26.99 Canadian + $7.44 Shipping (CAN is about $1:$1 with USD right now)
http://www.raphnet-tech.com/products....php?category=

If nothing else, you can try this. The controller still wouldn't work on Wii, but you won't care...

-vdz

·
Registered
2,737 Posts

There have been a few attempts to commercially produce an adapter that supported NES/SuperNes/N64 controllers for Virtual Console use. Every such accessory that I'm aware of though dropped N64 support before release.

The remapping of buttons that has been done with the N64 titles on the Virtual Console to customize each game to best fit the Classic Controller meant that there was no way for the adapter to accurately map the buttons for each N64 title to the correct original buttons on the N64 controller. Get one game right and 3 or 4 others wouldn't have the buttons matched to their original locations. 

Between that, popular disdain for the N64 controller, and the fact that most N64 controllers are pretty well wore out from use due to the poor design of the analog stick pretty much meant it was just going to be a novelty and nothing that would be used much anyways.

So I think it made sense to focus on the areas that would enefit the greatest. I just wish that there was one that handled NES, SuperNes, and Genesis controllers all in one. 

1 - 4 of 4 Posts