AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure this has been mentioned before but I just watched Nitro Circus 3D. I had no idea what it was about except doing insane stunts. I had some trouble with the 3D but I got it used so perhaps the BR was just wonky. I was switching between two glasses since the 3D kept cutting in and out. But it was so insane that I kept with it because I couldn't believe these guys (one woman) weren't getting killed, or at least terribly hurt.

There were parts where I just had to look away but the whole thing really was amazing. Not much of a plot, no great acting performance, but art none the less. The opening scene with motorcycles flying all over was worth the price of admission.

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
What it is, they filmed part of it in 3D, the big stunts and part of it is filmed in 2D with a 3D pushback. It would not have been that difficult to film those parts which were usually the interviews in 3D as well. Overall, it's a pretty good feature but could have been better for consistent 3D.

Yes, i saw GoPro's but I don't think they actually used the footage all of the time. It's been awhile since I've seen this. I want to say there were some scenes where you could see the GoPro's but the footage was never used.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Some of those stunts are really scary. I wonder what the concussion count is.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts