AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a Samsung HLP Pedestal which was replaced with the new HLR 50 inch pedestal in April 05.

Since Feb 05. I noticed some marks on the screen and the pincushion effect and most recently a greyish bar on my new HLR.

Each time I called Samsung a Tech came to my home who was knowledgeable and fixed or addressed the problem.

This last time, they came out and replaced the entire DLP light engine, bulb projector item. The Tech said sometimes the internals get knocked around either as a result of delivery or home installation. It was easier to install a brand new bulb and projector then to try and fix the mis alignment. The mis alignment would have only gotten worse.

The TV looks better than ever. Just wanted to post how well Samsung has treated me. They sub all their Tech visits to CVS in NJ and they do a great job.

CM

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Good to hear...I have had to use Samsung service for my HLP6163 and felt they were great...very fast...and when they couldn't fix it to my satisfaction they wanted to replace it or give me a refund in full...I took the refund...now waiting for the HLR6768...I also have a HLN567 with well over 3800 hours without one problem.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.