AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
I ask the same question. Story I heard is the 7th game of the World Series is on. My guess they didn't want to blow a couple of new shows against the Series. Just my oppinion. Seems the decision just came down today. Both Practice shows tonight are Std Def.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Whats Up ? :(

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
:mad:

I was looking forward to watching Alias tonight, but I would have been kicking myself if I missed the ending of the World series

·
Registered
877 Posts
The even bigger bummer is that they advertised it would be TWO MORE WEEKS before a new Alias would be on!!!

TWO MORE WEEKS! Sigh.

Chris

·
Registered
202 Posts
Yeah, the two more weeks hurt most. I took the first jab okay, but the KO blow was that it wasn't going to be on next week. I guess all the people they tried to lure by replaying the pilot last week are going to forget about it after not being able to find it for three weeks. No sidney for 3 weeks is just not acceptable.:D

·
Registered
475 Posts
The extra week delay is due to "Saving Private Ryan" airing next Sunday, I believe.

·
Registered
734 Posts
I'm almost relieved that it wasn't on last night, as our local ABC affiliate, KGTV, wasn't broadcasting the audio on their digital channel on Sunday. They just can't seem to get the sound right on their digital channel.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.