AVS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

I'm having an issue. When I AirPlay a don from my iPhone to the denon 1913, all the speakers work except the subwoofer. I'm not getting any base for some reason. When I play radio, game, tv.. Subwoofer works perfectly fine. Any help?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have 10,000 plus songs on my phone and none of the song is outputting the bass. I felt underneath the sub and doesn't feel like it's working. It's some kind of settings

·
Premium Member
93,281 Posts
You'll most likely want to just use the MOVIE button for all your listening to include music as well (although you can try the MUSIC modes just to compare). Using the PURE mode will not only turn Audyssey OFF but also turn bass management off as well which is why its not recommended for any source at all, rather simply a relic setting from the past.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Old thread, but thanks. Just picked up a Denon AVR-X1000 and was having no sub issue with airplay (actually with casatunes whole house audio, but it uses airplay).

Hitting music made it sound fantastic :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'm going to bump up this old thread, too - ran into this issue and found this, and it solved my problem. Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Best Thread Ever? Fixed my Airplay issue on X4300H

I just got a Denon X4300H and was having this same issue. No bass with Airplay, but it was there with HEOS - so odd. The issue was that when I switched to AirPlay the sub disappeared from the front display, no signal. My manual setup screens showed that I had two fronts and a sub. BUT then, THIS THREAD. Hitting the "Music" button brought the sub back in. I would have through that it was just in Music for all the streaming but apparently AirPlay is its very own thing and it's not set to MUSIC by default (DENON, PLEASE FIX THAT).

Thanks again all!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts