AVS Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I recently bought a new Yamaha rx-v373 receiver and it was working great (about 3 weeks old). Now, for whatever reason, there is no signal (audio or video) coming from the receiver to the TV when I try to use one of the HDMI connected devices through my receiver, which are a PS3, PS4, a Chromecast, and a loose HDMI cable for connecting my laptop. My cable is not HD, so I have that plugged into my TV directly, with an optical cable for audio connected to my receiver. The cable TV audio works, but I am not getting any video or sound from the HDMI devices. I have tested each of the devices and HDMI cables separately, as well as the HDMI cable from the receiver to the TV. This just started happening, seemingly for no determinable reason. As a note, I have also tested turning on each of the devices, TV, and receiver in all possible orders, as well as connected more than one laptop to the receiver's 4th loose HDMI cable. None of these seems to be a problem. In addition to this, when I plug my iPod in via usb cable, music does play. Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts