AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a Pioneer PDP-4280 on 9-10-2007 and it's been great! A couple of months ago though I noticed that the TV Guide is not working ... that is it ALWAYS shows "No Listing" and the progress seems stuck on the date 2-6. I tried turning off overnight ... no luck; I switched from Antenna A to Antenna B and still no success. I've gone through the setup process for the TV Guide many times with the same results ... no listings. Now - I can get to the channel I want by scrolling down or using the controller but something is broke .. or else I just don't know how to reset?? I live in Boise, Idaho. Do I need service and can I even get service??

·
Registered
1,275 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gritz /forum/post/16987048

I purchased a Pioneer PDP-4280 on 9-10-2007 and it's been great! A couple of months ago though I noticed that the TV Guide is not working ... that is it ALWAYS shows "No Listing" and the progress seems stuck on the date 2-6. I tried turning off overnight ... no luck; I switched from Antenna A to Antenna B and still no success. I've gone through the setup process for the TV Guide many times with the same results ... no listings. Now - I can get to the channel I want by scrolling down or using the controller but something is broke .. or else I just don't know how to reset?? I live in Boise, Idaho. Do I need service and can I even get service??

Do you shut the power off to your tv? The guide updates late at night.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I turn off the TV with the remote at night .... yes. And it's off most daytime hours. I just went through the Tuner Settings this morning again and the scan presets for Antenna A so probably not enough time has gone by to make a difference yet (and I check to see if anything had changed a few minutes ago and it had not).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts