AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Damn it. There goes any shot of me seeing any HD-Masters now.

I was REALLY looking forward to USA's HD coverage this afternoon.

·
Registered
506 Posts
God must have heard about the Murdoch Deal!

No HD today kiddies go back to sleep!:D

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Can't win for losing.....I even took the day off work, sigh.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Any chance of CBS or USA expanding their coverage tomorrow to pick up the first round?

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Are you going to be watching paint dry in person? If so, can you get an HD camera and stream it over the net so it will be "almost like being there" for the rest of us?

Just couldn't resist...

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Since they are doing 2 rounds tomorrow, coverage will no doubt be extended. They will do 2-tee starts at 7:30AM and 1:30 PM (half start from the 1st hole, the other half starts on the 10th hole). However, rain is expected to continue tomorrow morning...

·
Registered
262 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Big Daddy P
Golf is so freakin' boring. Rather watch paint dry...

and enough with the Tiger Woods already! I hope he yells at the wrong person in the gallery who will step up and tune him like a cheap piano!
Big Daddy P - Is that you Phil (Mickelson)?

·
Registered
916 Posts
Wow the CBS O&O here in LA is having problems dividing their analog feed and their digital feed. Every time I switch to it I see the Masters picture breaking up slowly into As The World Turns. Hopefully they have it figured out by tomorrow. Fortunately there's always D* 198.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by CycloneGT
How does rain look in HDTV? Is it cool?
Oh man!!! I screamed running to get towels and put buckets under my screen!:D

Nice approach to the 4x3 commercials. They repeated the outer portion of the picture in the normally black-banded area, fuzzed out.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Agreed... I like that too. It keeps the picture changing and no gray or black bars.

·
Registered
924 Posts
How about this "golf corse loop" they are running right now.

·
Registered
916 Posts
I guess they've got nothing but time on their hands now since Goldmember isn't set to start until 5PM PST. I should get a CD with sounds of running water and birds chirping to play along with it.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by dynamohum1
How about this "golf corse loop" they are running right now.
Looks nice. Makes my picture look a bit heavy on the green. It should look great in full sun!

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,766 Posts
See the Friday Masters topic at the top of details on tomorrows schedule.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.