AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had just picked up a fixer upper 1272 the other day, and was checking out for prices on new tubes. I went to VCD's site and requested a qoute for the 07MSP tubes, they replied they do have them in a limited supply, and they don't rebuild the 07MSP tubes. They did say they may be able to build a sub, but no guarantee's, I know PSI still sells new tubes, Is this tube not rebuild able, does any company rebuild them. Other than PSI, and VCD, where else can these tubes be purchased? I still have some other projects to finish, and wont be able to work on the 1272 for a few months, I want to be sure that I can still find tubes.

All help is much needed and greatly appreciated. Thanks Molach :confused:

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
bump

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
Try Sony. I have the number somewhere but I have to go find it. Someone else may have it or you could do a search of the forum for "Sony Part Number" and that may work.

About a year ago the 07MP parts were unavailable everytime I called. Either they stopped making them or just didn't have any for a long time. It wouldn't surprize me if they stopped making the 07MSP tubes soon.

-B

·
Registered
849 Posts
With all the 12xx projectors still running, I hope Sony would make another run of tubes. They obviously make a nice profit on them. Who knows with Sony thou.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.