Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help!!

I have been able to open all my .mpg HDTV files I had saved from ATSC downloads thru my Sharp LC-32D7U using CapDVHS with both WMP10 and thru Windows Media Center 5, but after a Hard-Drive upgrade they no longer open. i am able to open some SD .mpg downloads, but none of the HDTV streams with CapDVHS.

I can open them with VLC Media Player without incident, PowerDVD 6 is choppy with playback.

Any help would be appreciated

On another note, anyone seen any ATSC Broadcasts being flagged. Our NBC affiliate here in Ga. seems to be doing just that. I get not stream information or playback with either of their Digital Channels.

Dave

·
Registered
2017 Vizio M Series - 75" and Samsung HW-K950 (no ATMOS via ARC); 2nd room - TV Samsung PN64F8500
16 Posts
i just started recording stuff from my motorola cablebox to my new DELL laptop using capDVHS to record it on my laptop, and using VLC media player to watch it. but i can't play it with windows media player. why is that? its just a .mpg file. so confused. and i try to burn it on to a dvd with sonic (myDVD LE) but it says unrecognized format.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.