AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just hooked up my DVDO to my new fiber cable to my new HX2. So far, I can get a signal into my HX2 using a regluar DVI and the Denon 2900. However, if I try to use new fiber cable and the new DVDO together I can't get a signal. In fact, I haven't seen a peep out of my DVDO even when I tried it with my DVI cable. I"m not sure I'md oing things right. Does the DVDO iSCAN HD+ default to a non digital output? I spent all weekend in the walls pulling cables and didn't get any time to do anyting except get a blue screen, which is actually a huge amount of work ... what i really don't want to do is have to rip out this optical cable, anyone have any suggestions for how to isolate teh problem, and or get a signal?

One thing that occured to me is the cable is a dtronics cable, it is supposed to get power from the DVI connection. Could it be that the DVDO doesn't have power on the DVI pins?

·
Registered
4,321 Posts
Raoul,

Make sure that the DVDO is providing power on the DVI line. There are few scalers that do not. If the scaler does not, your other option is to get the Dtrovision power supply.

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Josh. Does the DVDO provide power on the DVI line?

Thanks Kei.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.