AVS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Samsung model # LN-S2652D that powers on but does not display picture or sound. I removed the back housing and the backlight seems to be functioning as I can see light through the back hole outlets. I have also replaced the t-conn board as a suggestion from a parts seller. The power supply's caps don't look to be busted, raised, or leaking so I am not sure if it maybe between the mainboard or LCD panel? I was told by the parts seller I purchased the t-conn from that the LCD panel is bad. Is there any way to tell if I have a bad LCD panel or mainboard? The parts guy told me he thinks the LCD panel is bad because I did not see any lines on-screen when I wiggled the LVDS cable in and out from the t-conn end. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
771 Posts
It doesn't power on because that's the way Samsung likes it. They want you to buy a new TV.

My Sammy acted the same. On but no picture or voice. The caps looked fine. I paid $250 to have it looked at and they(US Electronics) replaced the power supply board. It worked fine for about 3.5 months then stopped working again.....2 weeks after the warranty for the replacement ran out.

I wish you good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts