AVS Forum banner
  • Our native mobile app has a new name: Fora Communities. Learn more.

No picture with HDMI connection..

577 Views 7 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Thomas Marshall
Im using the HDMI connetion and I get no picture....My TV is HDCP and accepts HDMI...Its the panasonic TC-32LX20
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Press the V. Output button on the remote. Its mentioned in the manual that the systems default is component
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptDS9E
Press the V. Output button on the remote. Its mentioned in the manual that the systems default is component
Toshiba should have never set the component out as the default. Also why did they provide a composite out and cable with a HD player?
Man I probably would have never figure that out..thanks for your help
Quote:
Toshiba should have never set the component out as the default
More people have TV's with component then they do HDMI. Its one button press and states it right at the start of the instruction Manual
I've had issues using my HD-A1 with a NEC 1352 XG projector. I can get 1080i but not 480p or 720p while using the HDMI through Moomes DVI HDCP card. The compoent works fine I wonder if it is do to the colorspace issue that HDMI connector has on that player.
Quote:
Originally Posted by suki24
Man I probably would have never figure that out..thanks for your help
Read the manual. GOSH!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwalker84
Read the manual. GOSH!!!!!!!!
Heck, isn't that why the forum is here; so you don't need to read the manual :)


suki24, glad to hear the unit is working.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top