22,119 Posts
a few more details might be helpful...

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by afrogt /forum/post/16967027

I'm guessing your using the 6 channel analog inputs on your receiver?

You'd be better off going to the BDP-83 owners thread because its probably a setting your need to change on your player. They know this unit in and out.
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1124287

Thank you.

·
Registered
22,501 Posts
The Oppo outputs audio from all outputs all the time. You do need to setup the player for multi-channel outputs in regard to things like down-mixing and distances, etc. But it's always sending something from both sets of analog outs. Most likely there is a setting in the B&K for using the M-ch inputs, especially in regard to using them in combination with a video input. (I'm not assuming that it's possible in that AVR to use both video input and M-ch analog at the same time.)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdgrimes /forum/post/16967102

The Oppo outputs audio from all outputs all the time. You do need to setup the player for multi-channel outputs in regard to things like down-mixing and distances, etc. But it's always sending something from both sets of analog outs. Most likely there is a setting in the B&K for using the M-ch inputs, especially in regard to using them in combination with a video input. (I'm not assuming that it's possible in that AVR to use both video input and M-ch analog at the same time.)

I'm not using video inputs with my B&K, I run HDMI right to the plasma. I'll try to find something with my AVR.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts