AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've recently done the Audyeesy setup on my Denon 2310CI. Before the setup, my subwoofer (Paradigm Ultracube 12) would kick during all applications. Now, it only kicks in during HD satellite and with certain movies played through my PS3. When I play music through my PS3 or through the Denon iPod dock, the subwoofer won't kick in. Is there some setting I should change? I'm sure it's something simple I'm missing. Thanks for any help.

·
Premium Member
93,361 Posts
Congrats on your new Denon purchase! Although not necessary for this particular question (as you've already posted here), for future questions, you would be better served by first searching in the 2310/890 Owners Thread for your answer and, if not found, to post your question there so it can benefit other 2310 owners as well.

Music doesn't generally have much bass as it is and there is no LFE track in music. What surround mode are you using for your music listening? Stereo? DDPLII - Music? There is a separate sub setting for STEREO that generally defaults to YES. Check to make sure that is the case. Also, after running Audyssey, did you reset all speakers to SMALL with "minimum" crossovers of 80hz (as is recommended)? Also, what did the Denon set your sub trim level to after running AUTO SETUP?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts