AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Steve,

Wow look what all popped up above, while I was drawing.

Steve your seating looks out of scale (too small) so be careful you don't fool yourself.

BUT

I see a plan C. Take the first wall plan and the second plans layout of seating and screen. I notice you kept the 3 seat sofa up front but a 2 seat up front might work better in this configuration. Put a swing door about midway on that left wall. Now you can build a nice riser for the rear and maybe have room for a little bar area on the left side.

I DREW IT BUT CAN"T PASTE IT BACK IN. DA$%$%%$%$%!!

HOW DID YOU PASTE IN YOUR DRAWING????

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Steve,

That's what I had in mind. I would put a regular door mid-room and move the surrounds back even with the second row. Yes the screen - right surround is farther away but I would not be too concerned. At most it might need to be a slight amount louder. Maybe not at all.

How did you post your drawings?

·
Registered
976 Posts
I like the setup you have in the Full basement layout.. I think you've also got a good setup for a nice stage area and columns.. Just out of curiousity what program do you use for those designs? or do you draw them yourself?

Chris

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Hi Steve-

Would it be possible to 'steal' more space where you show the 'Audio' cabinet/room, and go with the wider room layout? If this is possible, then maybe you could build out a stage to the near the same depth.

Then either have equipment under stairs or at opposite end of room.

Bruce

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.