AVS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I travel quite a bit and my hearing suffers from background noise on aircrafts. I looked at Bose but are there any other recommendations for a good set of noise cancelling headphones. Thanks.

·
Registered
181 Posts
PSB M4U2 have good noise cancelling, sound fantastic, and also allow you to use them with no noise cancelling if you wish. The only downside is they are on the large and bulky side. I still take them whenever I travel, but if you have a small travel bag, they will take up a lot of space.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I use Etymotic ERP4
It doesn’t use anykind of DSP but an ear tip that effectively blocks the noise.
A healthy 35 dBreduction without the artifacts of the DSP
I used these once as well. I'd say the most important thing is to make sure they are going to be comfortable for you. Choose the right tips! :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I used these once as well. I'd say the most important thing is to make sure they are going to be comfortable for you. Choose the right tips! :)
If you have a good budget then I would recommend you to go for Bose headphone. They provide best quality sound and provide better noise cancellation.

·
Registered
1 Posts
A word of caution here. I have had a pair of noise reduction headphones, and they give me a nausua like when you are seasick. I nearly puked last time i used them, and that was for gaming.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts