AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I hope I am posting this in the correct place. My dilemma, I am attempting to run 2 Infinity IL-60's on a denon 2310ci receiver. I just completed R.A.B.O.S with not much difference after testing 3 times and adjusting back of speakers twice. I then tried to run the audyssey setup and it says ambient noise too loud or level too low. I assure you it isn't the ambient noise. I have the speakers hooked up via Y connector off of the receiver pre-out to sub in on both speakers and speaker wire from front A on receiver to speaker terminals on back of speaker. Can someone tell me what postion switches need to be in? Switches are (Sub input, speaker or line) (Low pass filter, on or off) (Bass optimization system, on or off ) I am stumped and a little ignorant to all the bells and whistles of this receiver.

·
Banned
830 Posts
Hello all, I hope I am posting this in the correct place. My dilemma, I am attempting to run 2 Infinity IL-60's on a denon 2310ci receiver. I just completed R.A.B.O.S with not much difference after testing 3 times and adjusting back of speakers twice. I then tried to run the audyssey setup and it says ambient noise too loud or level too low. I assure you it isn't the ambient noise. I have the speakers hooked up via Y connector off of the receiver pre-out to sub in on both speakers and speaker wire from front A on receiver to speaker terminals on back of speaker. Can someone tell me what postion switches need to be in? Switches are (Sub input, speaker or line) (Low pass filter, on or off) (Bass optimization system, on or off ) I am stumped and a little ignorant to all the bells and whistles of this receiver.

Dude you need to go here:
http://www.avsforum.com/forum/90-re...cial-denon-avr-2310ci-890-owner-s-thread.html

1 - 3 of 3 Posts