AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My fully working ECP 4500 is NOT FOR SALE. If you feel like showing up in Jersey City one evening after August 25th however with a couple of buddies and a wrench, you can get mine off the ceiling and haul it away for free. It works. Needs new tubes and a good clean but if you need/want parts this is your boy. Cheaper than any price on eBay. All you need to put in is 20 minutes of sweat.

I'll add the following: I'm dumping the beast one way or the other. I'm moving ,but away on vacation for 3 months, when back I'll try to score a good 9" machine.

R-S

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Donate it !! Don't give it away!!

Tax time will be here faster than you think and you can use the pj as a tidy write off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raoul
My fully working ECP 4500 is NOT FOR SALE. If you feel like showing up in Jersey City one evening after August 25th however with a couple of buddies and a wrench, you can get mine off the ceiling and haul it away for free. It works. Needs new tubes and a good clean but if you need/want parts this is your boy. Cheaper than any price on eBay. All you need to put in is 20 minutes of sweat.

I'll add the following: I'm dumping the beast one way or the other. I'm moving ,but away on vacation for 3 months, when back I'll try to score a good 9" machine.

R-S

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by raster
Donate it !! Don't give it away!!

Tax time will be here faster than you think and you can use the pj as a tidy write off.
Donate it ? Where? What REGISTERED charity would take what is essentially a parts projector as a donation?

·
Registered
18,503 Posts
Uh, the charity of Curt?

Providing tender loving care to abandoned surplus CRT's all over the world.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Anyone in Ontario NOT SELLING their projector?

:)

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Curt, if I had more time on my hands I'd have sent it to you for all of your wonderful help w/ CRTs in general. I've used your manuals and tips page a number of times! Giving my projector away to your projectorphanage would be an honor plus I'd get brownie points on future purchases from you ;)

As it happens I've found a local NOT BUYER who'll grab it from me next week. He's an upstanding AVS citizen who truely appreciates the Electrohome ECP series. My kinda guy!

Raoul

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by innof
Is it a Plus model (4500+)?
I don't think so.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.