AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know many forum members have complained that their guides and the networks have not been in sync. Missing some show endings because the network started them late. HBO is nortorious about this and padding HBO shows is the norm.

I have another issue that may be a factor in this problem. I recently recorded Scrubs, a "30 minute recording" and when the playback ends the display shows 28 mins 51 secs. I've had the same problem with other show playbacks ending early.

Where is my 1 min 9 secs of Scrubs?

I don't think we should have to pad everything because we know that recording conflicts will arise.

Any help?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by SirFelix
I know many forum members have complained that their guides and the networks have not been in sync. Missing some show endings because the network started them late. HBO is nortorious about this and padding HBO shows is the norm.

I have another issue that may be a factor in this problem. I recently recorded Scrubs, a "30 minute recording" and when the playback ends the display shows 28 mins 51 secs. I've had the same problem with other show playbacks ending early.

Where is my 1 min 9 secs of Scrubs?

I don't think we should have to pad everything because we know that recording conflicts will arise.

Any help?
http://replayfaq.reidpix.com/faq.asp?id=50

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
He's just that good... :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.