Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was surfing my Replay Guide the other day and saw this:

Notice

This change may cause some shows to be at risk of deletion. You should see which shows are now at risk next time you go to the Replay Guide.

Huh? I wasn't making any changes. How do tell if a show is at risk by looking at the Replay Guide? I have lot's of free space left.

Confusing message. Anybody else seeing this?

·
Premium Member
4,316 Posts
What version of the software do you have?

There was a reported bug similar to this when looking at remote replay guides (on another RTV, that is....). If you don't have a space problem on the machine in question, you can ignore it.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Yes...

This sounds like the bug....

It seems to happen when you start off in the remote guide playing back a show, then move to the local guide and then delete the show you'd been watching remotely. The message sits in the background until you exit the ReplayGuide sometimes.

·
Registered
6,497 Posts
And if instead of exiting the guide you choose a local show for dump to VCR, the message sticks and then the only way to get rid of it is to reboot.

·
Registered
6,497 Posts
You got it! But you can avoid it appearing at all by not changing the replay guide to local ( or changing it back to remote unit) before deleting the streaming show.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.