AVS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a pair of glasses today and man does my picture look hidef. My calibrating was still spot on ,but now I can see what I've been missing.

·
Registered
609 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbase1 /forum/post/14216986

Just got a pair of glasses today and man does my picture look hidef. My calibrating was still spot on ,but now I can see what I've been missing.

Me too. But, when I play some bad DVDs, I prefer to take my glasses off. Like some kind of noise reduction

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll try that the next time i watch sd-dvd. I wonder if some of the other forum members that say they don't have good video or have problems with their video....reallllly need glasses. Glasses at 48 is not all that bad.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I have the same problem - my eyes are brutal, but I'm holding off on glasses or contacts because they're still good enough for everything I use them for and once they adjust to corrected vision there'll never be any turning back. I can only imagine what kind of picture I'm missing out on, but oh well...

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I near sided so I just use my glasses for watching movies and driving at niight. My wife says I just got them for movie watching only....what do you guys think?
:0
-

1 - 5 of 5 Posts