AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have experience with this compact subwoofer from NXG Technology? The model is the NX-PROMINISUB. http://www.nxgtechnology.com/nxg_speakers.html

I haven't been able to find any reviews. I'm looking for something compact like this to fit in a tight space. The dimensions are 8" W x 8" H x 9.375" D. It's got a 200-watt amplifier and dual 6.5" polycone side firing long-throw woofers.

MSRP according to NXG's website is $450, but there are a few online retailers selling it for under $200.

I appreciate any feedback on this if you've heard or own it or any suggestions for that matter on another compact sub that won't break the bank like the Minivee.

Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I too am interested in this subwoofer. I've also been eying up the 300w 12" from NXG as well. I've got a local dealer, but he doesn't have either of these in stock to take a listen.

·
Registered
298 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bersh /forum/post/18366394

I too am interested in this subwoofer. I've also been eying up the 300w 12" from NXG as well. I've got a local dealer, but he doesn't have either of these in stock to take a listen.

I have the sub300 300w 12" right now and that goes down to 22hz trust me. It has one of the best bass I have heard since and it is very cheap on amazon for 175 bucks when I got mine.

·
Writer & Reviewer
8,902 Posts
That model NXG hasn't been available for a few years now, so unless you found one on the used market it's not really worth considering at this point.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts