AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It looks and sounds very good tonight.

· Registered
1,156 Posts
Yup. Good to have it back after a few weeks off.

· Registered
929 Posts
Oh my goodness! I can actually participate in a PQ thread!!! I have to agree, I was pretty impressed with the PQ. I don't even watch this show but tuned in cause it was in HD and I could get it. Looked good, glad to see in was in 5.1 too. Do they all look this good?

· Premium Member
7,093 Posts
And in Chicago they couldn't get center channel sound and an HD picture both at the same time until half way through the broadcast.

· Registered
916 Posts
Last night was the first time I had ever watched NYPD Blue in HD or otherwise. And it looked great! The best PQ for ABC HD I've seen so far. the question is, why can't their other HD productions look as good?

· Registered
1,323 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by ender21
Last night was the first time I had ever watched NYPD Blue in HD or otherwise. And it looked great! The best PQ for ABC HD I've seen so far. the question is, why can't their other HD productions look as good?

And most if not all of their sit-coms are shot on HDCam-and in my opinion are quite lacking in picture quality.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.