AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I called around but no one seem to carry OC703, I am in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Having it shipped is possible, but it will cost alot.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'd guess any town over 100K population should have a dealer.

I live in SO DAk and have a whole bunch of places to pick from.

Thing is you need to call Commercial Insulation suppliers, Or commercial HVAC suppliers. Or commericial building suppliers in general.

No listings?

Then call insulation businsness's and source it from them.

Should be no prob in cali, I image they are whacknuts about building codes.

·
Registered
15,396 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eskay /forum/post/18273799

Unless it has to be OC703, you might have more luck if you just ask for 1" duct liner.

Unless I missed something OC703 isn't 1" duct liner, so that's probably not very good advice. OC703 is 2" or 4" thick rigid fiberglass.

·
Registered
742 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stereodude /forum/post/18274681

Unless I missed something OC703 isn't 1" duct liner, so that's probably not very good advice. OC703 is 2" or 4" thick rigid fiberglass.

My bad. Forum member bpape sells 1" and 2" OC703. I almost ordered from him and I don't remember the shipping being out of line.

www.sensiblesoundsolutions.com

·
Registered
4,204 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stereodude /forum/post/18274681

That is correct, but certain types of ductliner can be used in the same type of applications that OC703 can is used.

Either way, I'm sure the OP can find the stuff if he checks with local construction supply companies. You're not going to find the stuff at HD or Lowes.

·
Registered
1,877 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorSignal /forum/post/18273726

I called around but no one seem to carry OC703, I am in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Having it shipped is possible, but it will cost alot.

Try here:

General Insulation

San Francisco Branch

2276 Commerce Place

Hayward, CA 94545 Map

Phone: 510.670.2848

Fax: 510.670.2850

Manager: Len Raab

Email: [email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts