·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow I he way way off. LMFAO

·
Registered
5,639 Posts
And this couldn't have been put in any of the other "PS3 Slim"-related threads because....

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You know what..... I really don't know

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
My secret sauce says that on October 31 kids will get candy

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratnose86 /forum/post/17015671

Again your sig defeats your own logic.

Failed comprehension contradicted yourself.

At which point I made an opinion about the PS3 Slim itself? OK say the comment

is about the PS3 Slim, I will give that as a bonus, at which point did I say that

comment was originally from me? "from a very reliable source". Ignorant

people doesn't know how to use the signature against me and failed hard doing

so. Plus I made that post bored and a little buzzed from drinking at 2:28 AM. So

people who get offended that this isn't in the proper thread....
You have way

too much of a problem.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by funsocaltiger /forum/post/17016293

Grammar violation.

Felt better about your life? Kudos!

·
Registered
5,639 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WJonathan /forum/post/17017439

November 12

I got news from a very reliable source that this will happen just after 11:59 PM November 11. But the offer is good for one day only.

My buddy that works at the hot dog stand across from Sony headquarters said that he overheard someone that overheard Ken Kutaragi that overheard Jacky-boy say that it won't be released until November 31st.

Now, everyone knows there's no 31st day in November. Stupid Jacky-boy that let Ken overhear him that let someone else overhear him that let the hot dog stand's friend overhear him.

·
Registered
788 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingShorty /forum/post/17017506

My buddy that works at the hot dog stand across from Sony headquarters said that he overheard someone that overheard Ken Kutaragi that overheard Jacky-boy say that it won't be released until November 31st.

Now, everyone knows there's no 31st day in November. Stupid Jacky-boy that let Ken overhear him that let someone else overhear him that let the hot dog stand's friend overhear him.

You are forgetting that this year is a November leap year! Tricked YOU!

·
Registered
859 Posts
My buddy who works at Apple told me that on next Columbus Day Apple is going to release a new computer that can play PS3, 360, Wii, iPhone, and Commodore 64 games. It's only going to be .03 picometers thick and it's going to have a 72" touchscreen but since it's made of OLED screens you'll be able to fold it up and take it on the go as a portable system so Apple can compete with the DS and the PSP and even the iPhone.

O the best part is everything will be controlled with the touch screen and a Wiimote so every next gen game can benefit from these super immersive, ultra precise, way better than buttons and stick control schemes. Word has it that games released up to this point however will not be receiving a patch rendering them useless and lost to time forever because no one will care.

·
Registered
5,639 Posts
This thread is funny.

·
Registered
5,639 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slacker George /forum/post/17017638

Like ha ha funny, or "this egg salad smells funny" funny?

Even better, like Gslide funny. Top that!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts