AVS Forum banner

21001 - 21020 of 31687 Posts

·
Registered
18,186 Posts
I wouldn't sit in a sold out show for any price.
That's why God invented booze.

They still haven't held a parade for Anthony Ferrante here (or over in Antioch) yet. Figured people could make shark floats and dress up a sharks. :D
That's right. He's your neighbor isn't he?

OK Melon Farmers here it is.

Phantasm: Ravager will be released in theaters and via digital HD on Oct. 7.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/07/28/phantasm-remastered-ravager-don-coscarelli?
Excellent. Coscarelli's been all hush-hush about it's release. Should probably post this in the long lost Ravager thread too.

·
Registered
8,637 Posts
That's right. He's your neighbor isn't he?
No, but he did grow up here and the family moved to Antioch a few miles away where he attended high school. A local magazine did an article on him but if I mention him to this town's city fathers they haven't a clue who he is. However the town demographic would.

OTOH, I've been told a current well known movie star has purchased a home here. Maybe I'll run into him at the nearby supermarket. I've seen a well known rock star shop there.

·
Registered
7,396 Posts
This was a fun one, especially the end part!

I popped in The Conjuring today and I forgot how good this movie is! The sound is incredible and will give most HT systems a workout, but the story is so well done and effective. It even gave me chills as I watched it!
Even with headphones, they are parts of the Conjuring that have you grabbing onto your couch :)

·
Registered
18,186 Posts
No, but he did grow up here and the family moved to Antioch a few miles away where he attended high school. A local magazine did an article on him but if I mention him to this town's city fathers they haven't a clue who he is. However the town demographic would.

OTOH, I've been told a current well known movie star has purchased a home here. Maybe I'll run into him at the nearby supermarket. I've seen a well known rock star shop there.
You can't open the can and not spill the beans. We needs to know. Pics would be nice too.:)

Alright lads, that's two ! Who else amongst ya will stand with us ?

·
Registered
18,186 Posts
In keeping with Sharknado week, I watched Bermuda Tentacles, starring Sarah Connor herself, Linda Hamilton. Was surprisingly not bad. Snakehead Terror is on tap for tonight. Don't have high hopes for this one.

Reactions: BornSlippyZ

·
Registered
1,497 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
18,186 Posts
21001 - 21020 of 31687 Posts