10401 - 10420 of 31683 Posts

·
Registered
6,303 Posts

·
Registered
13,624 Posts
Broken Signature Links

Just letting you all know that the hyperlinks in our signatures for 2012 and 2013 appear to be broken. I checked mine, darth, and wiz with the same results. Must be another benefit of the new forum.

edit - and I just noticed that while youtube is still supported via vimeo is not and there is no longer an option to embed video! FAIL FAIL FAIL![/quote] Time for the annoying giant anime banner sig.

·
Registered
13,624 Posts
I was just watching the credits and man there was some awesome songs used in that movie!

I have Warm Bodies saved for the Oct pile and think you guys gave it thumbs up last year iirc.
I put off and put off that one due to peak zombie being upon us but was pleasantly surprised by that one.

·
Registered
13,624 Posts
Just watched The Battery. A road movie set in the post z apocalypse. Sometimes funny, sometimes smart, and worth a watch. Once you get past the instagram filters and hipster soundtrack it gets quite good.

·
Registered
8,637 Posts
I watched "Wolf Creek 2" which is on Netflix WI last night. Four bloody emus! And no 240p segments from WI either, all SuperHD. The neighbor kids must have found something else to do. I think I recall seeing the 2005 "Wolf Creek" in the prior decade. According to the extra (available online) the film doesn't use CG for effects but like a 70's movie real big rig going off the cliff.

·
Registered
6,763 Posts
I watched "Wolf Creek 2" which is on Netflix WI last night. Four bloody emus! And no 240p segments from WI either, all SuperHD. The neighbor kids must have found something else to do. I think I recall seeing the 2005 "Wolf Creek" in the prior decade. According to the extra (available online) the film doesn't use CG for effects but like a 70's movie real big rig going off the cliff.

I saw it also and was very disappointed. The first one was MUCH better.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
You can keep menus if you like w/ iso. I take mine out.

I kinda regret doing everything iso and wish I went mkv from the get go. Much easier.
Images stored on a HDD are a snap to convert to mkv. It goes much faster than reading straight from the optical drive. A 25GB blu ray image only takes about 10 minutes.

·
22,976 Posts
Wow, I didn't realize Wolf Creek 2 was on NF streaming. I just looked at new releases in the last day or so and didn't notice it. I'll watch it today!

larry

·
Registered
8,637 Posts
"Fractured" is not really a horror film though it has many horror elements too it and is also available on Netflix streaming. It stars Callum Blue who was in the "Dead Like Me" series. He plays a guy who can't remember his past so goes in search of it. Full frontal warning to those who care one way or the other. Rating wise so-so probably why it got 2.5 stars but I found it entertaining and in a way an interesting approach to a film that does have a social message.

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Talk about "HORROR" - we keep getting little power outages here, just a second, but it not only shuts my computer down, it must disturb my cookies as i wind up logged off of a lot of sites including this one, and then i get no notifications of new posts. I have remember to get back in here and re-log on, and sometimes make a wasted post to make sure i will continue to get notifications. Pain in the butt!!!

Anyway, wifey is going out for a couple of hours after dinner, i am gonna look on Netflix for a horror movie. :)

·
Registered
5,145 Posts
Talk about "HORROR" - we keep getting little power outages here, just a second, but it not only shuts my computer down, it must disturb my cookies as i wind up logged off of a lot of sites including this one, and then i get no notifications of new posts. I have remember to get back in here and re-log on, and sometimes make a wasted post to make sure i will continue to get notifications. Pain in the butt!!!

Anyway, wifey is going out for a couple of hours after dinner, i am gonna look on Netflix for a horror movie. :)
Get a little rain out there Yankeeman? Got slammedd here this afternoon, also checking out Netflix. I think its time for Wolf Creek 2.

10401 - 10420 of 31683 Posts