AVS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.

As per this thread you can see I'm doing some research to build a new HT, an entry level one.

Now I know which are my Receiver options and Now I'm looking some specific information about speakers, so my question is :

Which are Better/Differences exist between The Harman Kardon HKTS20BQ vs The Energy Take Classic or The Energy RC 5.1

I know the Energy are mind blowing but I could find just only one set [The RC 5.1] in one store and has been used a little bit, so I would be interest it only if a get a nice discount BUT I couldn't find any relevant information about the HKTS20BQ. There are like 3 reviews and all talk nicely but I would love more information.

I Believe I've found a nice deal for 495 in my country, even cheaper than amazon.

Thank you

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Price here is 495.00 by the prices I saw online should be an error, a confution, gave me the price from another model or something like that.

I will call tomorrow and confirm the price, but I have the price on a paper they're printed for me.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Needing Help ASAP

The store that I found but in another sucursal have a huge special including the Energy Take Classic for 405 and the HKTS20BQ for just 396

Please I need some instructions. Which are better?.

I'm biased to The Energy Take but the HK looks as good as the Energy.

I will put this kit with a Denon AVR-791 or The Onkyo 508.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well the Energy are the RC Micro 5.1 no the Energy Take Classic as I would like, as the HK Satellites & Center are bigger and the woofer have the same power, I will go the HK route for the speakers set.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The harman Kardon Sucks big time, I don't like it at all, even worst I tested the HKTS30BQ so I don't imagine how the HKTS20BQ should sound.

The RC Micro are Magical, The Energy Take Classic are just great.

I just Got The energy Classic, My boss got the energy Micro last month

1 - 9 of 9 Posts