AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i god i feel ill, thought i would have a relaxing night cap. Decaf coffee, Bailey's and Kahlua............it did not taste right so i took another drink, then i went over and smelled the Baileys it has spoiled and 20 minutes later i am illlll. So much for going to bed.

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Clean you system ASAP.... Induce vomiting with a tablespoon of salt if you have to but the longer its in your system the worse you will feel.

Your going to be bad anyway so may as well get it over with ASAP and keep it short.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Ouch! gut ache is so darn'd awful.....hope you are feeling better now!. The alcohol in Baileys' supposed to act as a preserver for the cream, if it doesn't it bloody well should!

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what goes down comes back up. i only slept about 2 hours last night. vomiting was intense and did not stop until i was empty, my abs hurt and my dangly things hurt(that what an old girlfriend called them). Thought i was going to die.

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
yeah food poisioning is certainly no fun...

Had a dose New years eve 02/03 year... just in the mood for a new year celebration... NOT !!

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
my favorite part is that i was sicker than a dog, did not get any quality sleep and i took a shower and showed up in my office by 8am, granted it is a home office, but my wife slept all night and she is still in bed. I even made breakfast for my kids and drove them to school.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Hope you feel better soon George. If you ask me, you should have woke your wife up and asked her drop off the kids. Having dad hurl chunks in front of their school pals could have traumatized your kids for life. :D

·
Registered
4,729 Posts
Geez George, you're getting awfully close to turning this forum into a personal diary. What's next, regularity of bowel movements? :D :D
Quote:
Originally posted by George_Stenbeck
vomiting was intense and did not stop until i was empty, my abs hurt and my dangly things hurt(that what an old girlfriend called them).
Okay, now this definitely falls into the category of more information than we needed. Thanks for sparing us the webcam.:D

All kidding aside, hope you're feeling better.

Palladin

No matter where you go, there you are

·
Registered
794 Posts
George,

that is no FOOD POISONING...Food Poisoning is eating a cheese danish left on the hot dashboard of your car all day in August and having to call an ambulance two hours later as you prayed God to take you NOW!!! ...and waking up Three days later in Intensive care with all kinds of tubes hooked up to you wondering if you are still alive. Now, that is food poisoning!!!

P.S. I Haven't had another Cheese Danish since.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Sorry to hear you poisoned yourself George.

Perhaps the cap on the Baileys wasn't tight, and over time the alcohol had evaporated, leaving a nice medium for bug enrichment.

Note to self - drink bottle of Baileys in one session. :)

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
cheese-danish-and-Bailey's to wash it down anybody?

:D

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks to all.

Shumi, i induced my vomiting after my stomach began to swell, i am sure it made it easier on me in the long run. Not sure about this salt thing, but put a teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide in your mouth and swish and away you go.

The Baileys should have been in the fridge.............next time it will

i will sleep like a rock tonight, i cant wait.

And for those that thought this was to far off topic, well your wrong, their was definitely some Front Projection involved here.

·
Registered
547 Posts
LOL George - Front Projection

What type of screen did you use? Toilethawk or Bathtubhawk?

·
Registered
789 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by George_Stenbeck

And for those that thought this was to far off topic, well your wrong, their was definitely some Front Projection involved here.
Let's just hope you won't have to move this to the Rear Projection forum!:eek:

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
I was feeling sympathetic until the "front projection" remark! ...Now I'm LOL!

Did you use Avia to calibrate before you used your projector? After all, accuracy is very important!!

Seriously... feel better soon, George!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.