AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed that we don't have one of these like in the Xbox section. This should be the place where we can all hang out and share wits PS3 related or not because I know there is a lot of creativity out there and it always makes for a good time. This way, other threads like the war bond lighters thread will not be cluttered with useless information and discourage other users who legitimately want to find information in those threads. Mods if this is not ok, please lock and delete however I think its only fair that we have a thread like this , as many other sections have them as well.

Did you guys know that before the Hero Jr., there was a Hero 1?

·
Registered
5,639 Posts
does hafool123 approve of this thread?

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingShorty /forum/post/15577705

does hafool123 approve of this thread?

This is in memory of him, RIP and I am sure he will approve wherever he is. I visioned him swimming in the heavens with the Narwhals like he always wanted.
*sniff*

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm currently playing R2 coop alot, and recently got Uncharted. (the visuals and sound are so far unparalleled to anything I have played on PS3 or 360 so far) But I heard from a couple cool guys that Warhawk is the shiznit! Alas I am tentative to play as it seems impossible for noobs to succeed. Does anyone know if these sayings are true? Did they appear in times of Warhawk? Is there an offline practice mode, because then I would really consider getting into it.

·
Registered
5,639 Posts
Egg Beaters = posers.

Nothing tops real eggs!

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
With egg beaters you can't mix it up. Sometimes I want sunny side up, somedays it over medium. By the way don't you guys think eggs should ALWAYS be cooked in butter? That aroma of eggs cooking in butter cannot be matched, evar!

REAL Eggs all the way!!

·
Banned
4,619 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdjenk /forum/post/15577757

I'm currently playing R2 coop alot, and recently got Uncharted. (the visuals and sound are so far unparalleled to anything I have played on PS3 or 360 so far) But I heard from a couple cool guys that Warhawk is the shiznit! Alas I am tentative to play as it seems impossible for noobs to succeed. Does anyone know if these sayings are true? Did they appear in times of Warhawk? Is there an offline practice mode, because then I would really consider getting into it.

Warhawk - do it
. Start up a local server, practice/explore maps all you want (granted, without any bots). They also have a training section now. Play with the WW guys...they go easy on new fella's

Hmmm, although, with kz2 coming out soon, it may not be worth it...

·
Registered
7,649 Posts
Man, c'mon kekbizzle. Egg beaters are worse than turkey-bacon. In all seriousness, I eat eggs without the yolk. They're still pretty good, and it cuts down on most of the cholesterol and saturated fat content. My advice: if you eat eggs regularly, only eat it with the yolk once a week or so. If you only eat eggs once or twice a week, keeping the yolk won't hurt ya too much. It's actually jam-packed with nutrients.

On another note, I'm glad to see some of you guys. I had missed our bonding since the war started. So many fallen soldiers and nearly two lost comrades. I'm just glad to be back in touch with some of you again, or something.

Let's keep it positive, eh? I don't want to have any flashbacks...they give me dreadful nightmares.

Brandon

·
Registered
7,649 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdjenk /forum/post/15577757

...and recently got Uncharted. (the visuals and sound are so far unparalleled to anything I have played on PS3 or 360 so far)

I'm actually thinking that KZ2 might top it. Eagerly anticipating being right about this

Brandon

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by bplewis24 /forum/post/15577823

I'm actually thinking that KZ2 might top it. Eagerly anticipating being right about this

Brandon

I really hope so too. Can't wait!

·
Registered
138 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kekborg /forum/post/15577736

I'd also like to get your guys opinion on egg beaters...better then real eggs or a poser

When I worked in the dining commons in college, we'd occasionally get an order requesting an omelet made out of egg beaters, which (speaking from experience), is a lessen in futility. Nowadays, if my doctor ever tells me that I have to replace real eggs with egg beaters, I'd tell him that I couldn't do it out of general principle.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Degenerazn /forum/post/15578186

Aren't 75% of threads in the PS3 forums off topic?

not after yesterday.
hopefully we all can keep this thread civil and fun.

oh, and when the heck is Uncharted going down in price? I want it, but not at $60. I'm saving my next full price purchase for KZ2.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
I can't explain my feeling yesterday when I hit the PS3 forum to see the destruction. It was just...all...gone.

It was my Charlton-Heston-reaches-the-Statue-of-Liberty-in-Planet-of-the-Apes moment.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.