Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OFFICAL NEC 50XR5 THREAD I have the 50XR5

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have the NEC50XR5.

I think some one who knows how.. should start the "official" thread.

As promised from BOB of Plasma Concepts- I received my 50xr5. before Christmas..

I will not get into -how does it compare to a PIO or Pan's. They are very nice TV too.

I have not gone into the menu yet to change anything. This is right out or the box.

It is very Beautiful picture. PQ outstanding!!

The frame-matted small black bezel with thin matted silver trim. A hell of a lot betters the PIO Elite plasma’s wide shining bezel. The wife said she liked it very much too and got the

- you did good dear- priceless.

The picture- put in LOR and Harry Potter, 35 mm quality right off the bat. Blacks where there, { scene: HP chapter_ in the forest, Harry see’s “who know who†moving in mist and shadows, you can see “wkwâ€, in the black ground.

MY Panny Rp82,- component- created a great picture, no lip sync issues,

Cable TV picture- cannot say,

I will add info as I go along. Everyone should be VERY happy with the NEC50XR5.

*If anyone is going to get an Omnimount UCL_X wall mount give me a PM.

Merry Christmas

db

PS- PAY ATTENTION- to how you place the batteres in the remote..

·
Registered
99 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAB
MY Panny Rp82,- component- created a great picture, no lip sync issues,
My 50XR5A is being delivered in a couple days and I also have a Panny 82, component/optical out. Anxious to hear some more about your experience with this setup + TV in general. I've been wondering whether to get one of the newer upconverters or just wait for blu-ray. Sounds like you're pretty happy with the 82 feeding the NEC.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.