AVS Forum banner

3761 - 3770 of 3770 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thanks for the feedback. I haven't investigated what caused it... I should have connected the devices directly to the tv to rule out my several years old AV receiver. I really need this set to last me long enough to get a reasonably priced 75" OLED... I think that's one or two years away. :) :O

·
Registered
20 Posts
I recently started seeing this issue with vertical lines on my M492i-B2. Does anyone know what might be causing this? I'm on the latest firmware.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Looks like failing electronics to me, probably time for a new TV, doubt it would be worth it to get it fixed. And if it's happening on all inputs then it is most likely that something electronically is failing.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Looks like failing electronics to me, probably time for a new TV, doubt it would be worth it to get it fixed. And if it's happening on all inputs then it is most likely that something electronically is failing.
Ah, well nuts. I guess I'll just get a new one once it dies. Thanks for the opinion.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, I am new here. I have a M602i-B3 that I bought from Costco a few years back. Today my son tried to turn the TV off but it restarted. Now every 10-15 sec it turns black like it is rebooting and the Vizio emblem pops up. I have tried call Vizio but they were no help. I have unplugged and done the resets like they said I should. I have also tried to use my remote to do a factory reset but my Remote isn't working either now. Does anyone have any clues what I can do. I love the way this TV looked and has done well for me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, I am new here. I have a M602i-B3 that I bought from Costco a few years back. Today my son tried to turn the TV off but it restarted. Now every 10-15 sec it turns black like it is rebooting and the Vizio emblem pops up. I have tried call Vizio but they were no help. I have unplugged and done the resets like they said I should. I have also tried to use my remote to do a factory reset but my Remote isn't working either now. Does anyone have any clues what I can do. I love the way this TV looked and has done well for me.
OK let my TV unplugged over night. Came back the next day to try it out. Must have done some kind of reset. TV working fine now. so weird.

3761 - 3770 of 3770 Posts