AVS Forum banner

6461 - 6470 of 6470 Posts

·
Registered
10,617 Posts
I streamed the Sabrina 4K HDR finale, and afterwards returned to my SDR viewing. People were all looking different shades of orange. Let go for a couple of days, but no change. Re-calibrated last night Back to looking good again. Was I hexed ?

Reactions: Gabor94

·
Registered
45 Posts
I streamed the Sabrina 4K HDR finale, and afterwards returned to my SDR viewing. People were all looking different shades of orange. Let go for a couple of days, but no change. Re-calibrated last night Back to looking good again. Was I hexed ?
I don't know, I also have that weird picture in Hdr mode, but it can only be my imagination ... although I think there is some anomaly ...

·
Registered
10,617 Posts
HDR was mostly OK, it was when I switched back to SDR.
Both HDR and SDR had to be calibrated

Reactions: Gabor94

·
Registered
45 Posts
HDR was mostly OK, it was when I switched back to SDR.
Both HDR and SDR had to be calibrated
The latest software version 1243 is available. Do you have any instincts about what improvements you have made? Has anything changed at all? Has it gotten better or worse?

·
Registered
10,617 Posts
Will install and see if any differences. # 1 to look for, does Disney + now have HDR ? I assume they didn't fix the TV +. elsewise probably minor App fixes, just not the ones we want !

Reactions: jeep05

·
Registered
10,617 Posts
NO Disney + HDR and NO TV Plus - figures ! Lots of Russian Apps though !

·
Registered
227 Posts
NO Disney + HDR and NO TV Plus - figures ! Lots of Russian Apps though !
I tried to install the update via USB and it keeps stopping at 46% with an error message. The file is 1.28 MB. Did you have any issues updating and was your file the same size?

·
Registered
10,617 Posts
The whole Image File : 1.41 GB (1,517,158,209 bytes)

Had to re-calibrate again tonight. FW update, it has gotten colder outside, or TV still being erratic ?

·
Registered
227 Posts
The whole Image File : 1.41 GB (1,517,158,209 bytes)

Had to re-calibrate again tonight. FW update, it has gotten colder outside, or TV still being erratic ?
The actual file that downloaded on my iPad was 1.28MB. I tried about 5 times before It finally worked. Strange I have never had an update stop at different points during the update process and have to start all over before finally working. Have you noticed any improvements in the picture since the update? I think the picture looks a bit more crisp but who knows.

6461 - 6470 of 6470 Posts