AVS Forum banner

10321 - 10325 of 10325 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Mine did this today for the first time. I would not have thought much of it if I hadn’t seen your post last night. Anyone out there with answers?
I did find an answer, reboot. Unplug tv and press the power button on the tv for 30 seconds, (not the remote), it's on the lower left side. When you plug it back in and turn on it may go to the smartcast screen so change the input to the desired HDMI port. When I first rebooted it turned on to the HDMI 1 port then went to smartcast but with a blank screen so I change the input back to HDMI 1. After that it has started fine, all 3 turn ons went right to HDMI 1.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Here we go again, after rebooting to solve my startup in the Smartcast app on my M70-D3 (see my post above), it started doing it again 11 days after rebooting it.
I will reboot it again today & see how long that lasts. Seems less like it's a boot up glitch and more like something is starting to go bad.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Here we go again, after rebooting to solve my startup in the Smartcast app on my M70-D3 (see my post above), it started doing it again 11 days after rebooting it.
I will reboot it again today & see how long that lasts. Seems less like it's a boot up glitch and more like something is starting to go bad.
I’m not sure if it isn’t the latest software. Mine has started to give me a red ! Box whenever I try to use SmartCast. The only way around it is to actually use a Hulu or Netflix button first and then go back to smartcast page. Really has been screwy since the last couple of smartcast updates.

·
Registered
898 Posts
I did the reboot & it's working fine again. Hopefully it lasts longer than 11 days.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I can't find the Ethernet specs for the M65. I use ethernet, but the speeds are showing very slow. I have 500 MB/S speed, but the connection test only shows 25MB/S. Is it Gigabit or just a 100mb/S port?

10321 - 10325 of 10325 Posts