1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
7,989 Posts
Thanks @Gorilla Killa ! I'm just starting out, don't even have proper descriptions on the site yet. Hoping more will come as time permits. I don't plan to sell to the US because I can't handle any volume at the moment and shipping something this big is a nightmare. But if someone was interested and I was planning to be down in Washington anyways, I'm sure something could be worked out. And BTW, my prices are in CAD, so they look a little higher than some might expect if use to looking at USD prices. Basically I'm trying to be a way for people in Canada to get the SEOS stuff, especially if they don't want to DIY. More and better info will eventually come.

A local guy to me, @dashpuppy came over to see what I'm working on as I had helped him with some stuff in the past. He isn't really into HT and was quite honest that he didn't like the looks of HT speaker like mine. I told him to bring home a pair of the Life S9 and a sub I'm working on. He really liked it and wanted to write a review or something so maybe he'll pop in. It ended up working out really nice for me cause he wanted some more stuff done so he took some of those photos on the site. I need to get him back to take some more :p

In the meantime, I can easily be reached here or the site with any questions. I don't take any of this to seriously so don't be shy :)

·
Registered
783 Posts
Thanks @Gorilla Killa ! I'm just starting out, don't even have proper descriptions on the site yet. Hoping more will come as time permits. I don't plan to sell to the US because I can't handle any volume at the moment and shipping something this big is a nightmare. But if someone was interested and I was planning to be down in Washington anyways, I'm sure something could be worked out. And BTW, my prices are in CAD, so they look a little higher than some might expect if use to looking at USD prices. Basically I'm trying to be a way for people in Canada to get the SEOS stuff, especially if they don't want to DIY. More and better info will eventually come.

A local guy to me, @dashpuppy came over to see what I'm working on as I had helped him with some stuff in the past. He isn't really into HT and was quite honest that he didn't like the looks of HT speaker like mine. I told him to bring home a pair of the Life S9 and a sub I'm working on. He really liked it and wanted to write a review or something so maybe he'll pop in. It ended up working out really nice for me cause he wanted some more stuff done so he took some of those photos on the site. I need to get him back to take some more :p

In the meantime, I can easily be reached here or the site with any questions. I don't take any of this to seriously so don't be shy :)
Shouldn't you be in the shop doing some CNC work for me :)

The S9 & sub I have at home, is a wicked combo. I used to be really "BIASED" about sealed sub woofers. Using Ryans dual apposed 10" unit has totally opened my eyes to sealed subs & speakers. Not only did it show me that sealed is good but it also showed me that i can build a subwoofer with dual drivers to make less vibrations in the enclosure.. Perfect, now the wife wants a sub that she can still put her coffee & drinks on with out them vibrating off !

The S9's they use a 8" driver and a waveguide combo. VERY VERY clean and efficient. At first I didn't think they were going to produce bass. Was totally wrong, I'm not even sure why i have the sub turned on ( kidding who doesn't need mass amounts of bass like me )

I did a intro movie of this setup, when i'm done editing it, i]ll post it up.

·
Registered
7,989 Posts
Are there any plans on offering the 1099/1299 series?
Definitely the 1099. I have the parts coming. I just dont have any examples built. They'd look exactly like the Cinema Max but it would be the 1099. And if someone wanted them it would be about a month. I could even get the parts rushed here if i had to.

The 1299 is so big and not as popular. I'd work on it if someone requested it. But not on my immediate list of things to add.

Impulse Audio Canada

1 - 8 of 8 Posts