AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the spirit of other successful owner's threads, I would like to start this one for the 7200. Ironic I don't own one yet. It should arrive next week. As in the other threads, let's try to deal with hard facts, thorough reviews and important revelations.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by abigpicture:

Gentlemen,

I am sure the 7200 will have intial shortcomings for less than 1/4% of the population.I am also not suggesting there will be and could be improvements..

I truly cannot believe anyone in his right mind who has ever been to an actual movie theater would not find this image absolutely stunning....and right out of the box. Infocus has done their homework and continues too...heck Bob williams probably types a 100 words/minute now...

THe purpose of my post is too appeal to the majority of the readers here....this units' performance is fantastic..and the thing is....I haven't even spent anytime playing with it really...

Boulet has it right.....this thing is better than the movie theater..so if you like the theater you will like this unit...( caveat 1..those extremely rainbow challenged will still have that issue)

caveat2 : There is 100% possiblity that there will be problems with some individual units at some time...

Regards,

JOHN

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.