AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reviews weren't too complimentary, but I thought the demo was pretty fun, so I went ahead and bought the full game. Anybody else get this?

Not as awesome as Mario Kart, but still pretty good. I do enjoy leaning into a curve to drift, and the power boost mechanism.

Had an "LOL" moment in the "paint my car" screen... I have a projector, so the room is typically pretty dark. I didn't realize you're supposed to hold up an object so Kinect could see the color (user's guide doesn't really explain it either). So I was flailing and jumping around, trying to get the color to change, and it invariably stayed at midnight blue!

Overall a pretty fun game... Wanted to wait for the price to drop, but I'm having a Kinect party this weekend, so decided to pick it up.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
I'm still trying to figure out why they put out a downloadable demo when there is a demo on Kinect Adventures (which anyone who has a kinect has a copy already).

·
Registered
9,280 Posts
i wish all of the demos were downloadable (maybe they are) as i dont like firing up the k-adventures disc every time.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by formulanerd /forum/post/19515798

i wish all of the demos were downloadable (maybe they are) as i dont like firing up the k-adventures disc every time.

joyride is the only downloadable kinect demo

1 - 4 of 4 Posts