AVS Forum banner

15261 - 15280 of 15453 Posts

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Wow man.... That's epic!!
I know! Right?

Actually, I ran 10Hz test tone first and there was more port wind. :eek: It makes sense as the Cap 4000ULF is tuned to 10Hz.

However, I didn't want to run a 10Hz test tone in the middle of the night to make a video, so I settled for this clip. :D

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
I know! Right?

Actually, I ran 10Hz test tone first and there was more port wind. :eek: It makes sense as the Cap 4000ULF is tuned to 10Hz.

However, I didn't want to run a 10Hz test tone in the middle of the night to make a video, so I settled for this clip. :D
Well in that case I'd like to request the EOT intro when convenient please!

Reactions: cannga and chucky7

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
Lean mean wind machine!

https://youtu.be/eGELeqbeNwo

MV: -8dB, Gain @ 10/20, LF Adjust @ 5/10. The Sub is 10 1/2 ft from the paper.
WOW, thanks for that video, that is insane 😁.

I actually wonder if that video explains why i get a "empty the room of air" or vacuum feeling from ported subs compared to sealed ones. Because initially you see the paper moves TOWARDS the subs, and then gets blown away from them. Very cool to visualize that, LOL.

EDIT: compare this to my "4DX" fan setup, where it blows away only:

·
Registered
5,762 Posts
Lean mean wind machine!

MV: -8dB, Gain @ 10/20, LF Adjust @ 5/10. The Sub is 10 1/2 ft from the paper.
LMAO! Too late! The mind is in control now. :D
You can tell I have been thinking about this....it would be cool to combine these two things and have Jeff in his new form do Marilyn Monroe skirt riding up scene with his JTR sub port wind...

ok....I need to stop but I can't....;):D:D:

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
You can tell I have been thinking about this....it would be cool to combine these two things and have Jeff in his new form do Marilyn Monroe skirt riding up scene with his JTR sub port wind...

ok....I need to stop but I can't....;):D:D:
HAHA! Okay, I'm a very visual person and that was alll kinds of wrong. :p

Reactions: cannga and imureh

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #15,267
Guys FaceApp (?) pics funny as hell, but.... NO.

OTOH how bout old version of the two "ladies." Want to see how well they age. :devil: :devil:

·
Writer & Reviewer
8,689 Posts

Sorry Jeff, but I'm just having a hard time seeing you do this...

·
Registered
5,762 Posts

Sorry Jeff, but I'm just having a hard time seeing you do this...

Thanks for enhancing the visual Jim...LOL. I must say that would be a brilliant way to showcase the JTR sub port wind...if only I could put my mind to better things.....:D;)

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Thanks for enhancing the visual Jim...LOL. I must say that would be a brilliant way to showcase the JTR sub port wind...if only I could put my mind to better things.....:D;)
Anytime you can put a hot chic in front of a sellable product, you’re gonna sell a **** ton of them, so yeah...sex it up bruh! Lol

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #15,271
LOL. Stop it. Actually... don't. :D:D
Not much to cheer on, this thread an exception. Record covid number at my work place.

·
Registered
5,762 Posts
LOL. Stop it. Actually... don't. :D:D
Not much to cheer on, this thread an exception. Record covid number at my work place.
Yeah man, these are certainly unprecedented times....sorry to hear about your workplace, hope you are keeping safe

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #15,273
...What I like about the RS1s is their sexy looking driver. Something addicting about watching a high excursion, 18" driver move back and fourth that really makes you smile. ...

I too never thought a driver could look sexy. Until that fateful day when I saw the beautiful JTR 18.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
I too never thought a driver could look sexy. Until that fateful day when I saw the beautiful JTR 18.

We need to put that Marylin Monroe skirt on that driver and see what happens...

...just sayin. Call it marketing exploration! AKA...Analitics at its finest. :D

Reactions: cannga

·
Registered
5,210 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
I was interested in buying one of the jtr subwoofers but every time I call there number I get no answer and I left a message but no call back yet, I’ve also sent two emails. Are they still taking orders doing all this covid bs? Thank you guys so much. These subwoofers look amazing and I really have a lot of Questions about them and want to get my hands on them!

·
Registered
122 Posts
I was interested in buying one of the jtr subwoofers but every time I call there number I get no answer and I left a message but no call back yet, I’ve also sent two emails. Are they still taking orders doing all this covid bs? Thank you guys so much. These subwoofers look amazing and I really have a lot of Questions about them and want to get my hands on them!
from my understating its a one man ship and jeff is super busy at this time

·
Registered
32 Posts
O ok so he is still taking orders at the moment? I should just keep calling early in the day I suppose, I wonder what his hours of Operation are? I bought the svs pb16 ultra but wasn’t quite impressed enough for the money I spent and wanted something better and came across jtr 🙂!

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
O ok so he is still taking orders at the moment? I should just keep calling early in the day I suppose, I wonder what his hours of Operation are? I bought the svs pb16 ultra but wasn’t quite impressed enough for the money I spent and wanted something better and came across jtr 🙂!
It's probably faster to ask your questions here. :D

15261 - 15280 of 15453 Posts