AVS Forum banner

3021 - 3040 of 3060 Posts

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
I am at work, but will look at order of settings tonight. When I am done watching a flick, I just turn off remote, and all components turn off as well.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I am at work, but will look at order of settings tonight. When I am done watching a flick, I just turn off remote, and all components turn off as well.
I appreciate you taking the time. It is a pain to go into computer to attempt to fix stuff and then it doesn't work on the remote side of things. I will not let this beat me!

·
Premium Member
23,837 Posts
Following the advice of other Harmony users, I told it my pj was an RS600 (I have a 570) and have had no problem with powering off.

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
So @Villagedweller, when you are using remote and press the power button(off) nothing happens? I just press the power off button, and the 420 turns off. Did you ask in the Harmony One forum? I do not have that remote...

·
Registered
31 Posts
So @Villagedweller, when you are using remote and press the power button(off) nothing happens? I just press the power off button, and the 420 turns off. Did you ask in the Harmony One forum? I do not have that remote...
When I press the off button on remote, everything turns off and projector has the blue input screen showing. If I hit help button, it turns projector off. If I go into devices and to projector, I can turn off. Should not have to do that. It has to be an order or a delay that I am missing in between power off commands. Ugh!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Okay! I am in business. Finally got the off button to perform correctly. I had to add some power off presses and an inter-key delay and all is well. Persistence paid off. Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
So I have a jvc rs420 and last night I got a new projector that is way better than what I was using for only $42. Its called prescription glasses and holy **** this thing is amazing now! Every movie that I thought was blurry was just my eyes. So hey guys, if youre like me and in your mid 30's and dont get eye exams you may want to, I was grinning ear to ear last night watching some movies!

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
So I have a jvc rs420 and last night I got a new projector that is way better than what I was using for only $42. Its called prescription glasses and holy **** this thing is amazing now! Every movie that I thought was blurry was just my eyes. So hey guys, if youre like me and in your mid 30's and dont get eye exams you may want to, I was grinning ear to ear last night watching some movies!
Lol same happened to me when I got glasses in 99. Came home and was awed again at just how big an improvement DVD was to VHS.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
For me, while watching a bluray, it was like going from dvd to 4k lol.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Try to watch Gemini man 4k HDR. The movie is horrible and the 60frs very annoying but the video quality is nothing less than sublime. Really unbelievable.

·
Registered
4 Posts
So of course, two years and 1 month after I purchased my X570R, it stopped working. The lamp turns on for about 30 seconds with a blue screen then shuts off. The warning and lamp leds blink three times together, pause, three times, pause, etc. Anybody else has had this problem?

3021 - 3040 of 3060 Posts