AVS Forum banner

3861 - 3880 of 3910 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello the owners of Olive 03HD !

Now my Olive 03HD working on software version O.4.3.2 and FW 0.0
But I'm nervous when display freezing sometimes ;)

Has anyone upgrade 03HD software successfully to the FW 3.0 firmware ?? (by the method: Top navigation button and Fast forward button….)
Information about a successful upgrading is only about 04HD...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Import File Not Working

Hello,
I have an Olive 3HD, and I'm trying to import music files from PC. I type in the I.P. address of the Olive, which in my case is \\192.168.1.11, and a blank page appears, with "This File is Empty" There used to be a file called "import"

I'm using Win 10. Has anyone else had this problem, and is there a work-around?

Thanks,

John

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,

I got a used Olive One Music Player and can`t find any software because of Olive Media Inc. seems to be out of business.

None of the links works on their home pages.
USBpackage/ONE/O.0.31.67/usbupgrade.img
USBpackage/ONE/O.0.31.67/Recovery.img

Also the iOS *ipa file is not on Apple Stores (US /De) anymore

Can anybody help out and has backed it up or knows where to find?

I really would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Joerg

·
Registered
24 Posts
Windows 10 Home Explorer navigation

Just upgraded to a new Windows 10 PC. Surprised to find that my Olive 03HD library of FLAC files is fully navigable under This PC on Windows Explorer. With Metadata and cover art. Sweet.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Olive 4 fh fw version 3.p

Hi,
Just bought an olive 4 hd but he has fw 0.0

As i see the unit can experience some problems with this firmware .
Can somebody send me the fw 3.0 ( the olive site is out )

I have already an olive from my own and am very satisfied about it
Many thanks

·
Registered
464 Posts
Hi,
Just bought an olive 4 hd but he has fw 0.0

As i see the unit can experience some problems with this firmware .
Can somebody send me the fw 3.0 ( the olive site is out )

I have already an olive from my own and am very satisfied about it
Many thanks
I used to be an Olive HD owner and still have their last version of software and firmware. Too big to email. If you can share a drop box or similar I can upload it.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I used to be an Olive HD owner and still have their last version of software and firmware. Too big to email. If you can share a drop box or similar I can upload it.
Hi, what’s the size? You can send up to 2GB on wetransfer for free. If you send it to me I’ll upload it to One drive or google drive.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Olive

Many thanks
My e mail is
Paul at thercon dot be as the post is not allowing an e mail adress

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi everybody
I have Olive musica device, it worked great about last 10 years and I enjoyed my music until last sunday. Something went wrong with the electric system in my house. After shutdown my Olive musica device doesn't starting. I moved several times for last 10 years and I think I lost the recovery cd. Could you help me in this case? I need the recovery CD for my Olive musica. Can I buy it somewhere or download somewhere. Please help me. Thanks before

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hi everybody
I have Olive musica device, it worked great about last 10 years and I enjoyed my music until last sunday. Something went wrong with the electric system in my house. After shutdown my Olive musica device doesn't starting. I moved several times for last 10 years and I think I lost the recovery cd. Could you help me in this case? I need the recovery CD for my Olive musica. Can I buy it somewhere or download somewhere. Please help me. Thanks before
G. Martens has put up the files online. https://www.lydo.nl/download/?dir=Olive

Just use a download app like jdownloader, because downloading directly fails a lot. And consider donating.

·
Registered
98 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
4HD finally stopped

My 4HD finally stopped working one month ago, at least I noticed it wasn't turning on. it gets stuck on the white screen and says "system is starting up, please wait"
So naturally I thought it was the HD, so today I changed it, and restarted with the down and center buttons pressed. It does not prompt me to insert the USB disk, it remains with the white screen.

Could it be that the mother board isn't working?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Olive Musica

Many thanks to pablovi for kink on the recovery files. But there is the problems in this files. I can't to open o write it on the CD. I tried many software including UltraISO, IMGBurn and other and all my attempts failed. For example when I tried to open recovery.img file from Google Drive link I see - Invalid file format message. So I still need the Olive Musica recovery disc. If somebody can help me I'll be really appreciate.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Many thanks to pablovi for kink on the recovery files. But there is the problems in this files. I can't to open o write it on the CD. I tried many software including UltraISO, IMGBurn and other and all my attempts failed. For example when I tried to open recovery.img file from Google Drive link I see - Invalid file format message. So I still need the Olive Musica recovery disc. If somebody can help me I'll be really appreciate.

you are not supposed to open the files. Do not double click on the files. just transfer them to a USB memory stick

·
Registered
4 Posts
you are not supposed to open the files. Do not double click on the files. just transfer them to a USB memory stick
Olive Musica is pretty old device. It can't be restored using USB memory stick only Recovery CD. The file we are talking about is CD image, it should be burned on CD. That's the problem!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Did you use the firmware for the Olive 4, Olive 2 or the HD’s?
I don’t think they will work with the older musica’s.

Best regards, Gertjan

3861 - 3880 of 3910 Posts