AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a heads up for everyone that's been patiently waiting for the Panasonic VIERA TY-ER3D4MU 3D glasses to come down:

Both Best Buy and Amazon have them currently for $20. Grabbed a couple myself for the VT60. I'm thinking these are most likely their final close out prices before they get rid of their stock so if you have a 2012 or a 2013 plasma- now's your chance.

Best Buy Link

Amazon Link

·
Banned
16,643 Posts
Great price for rechargeable Active 3D glasses that fit nicely over prescription glasses.
But from what I've read they are ONLY for the 2012 Panasonic 3D Plasma model HDTVs.

No luck with me. :( ...But great great news for people who fit that sector. /// Twenty bucks is a very good price.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I respectfully disagree with u. I have 4 of these from a previous purchase at home and they work perfectly with my VT60. They are fully compatible with all 2013 Panasonic 3D plasma sets.

·
Banned
16,643 Posts
I respectfully disagree with u. I have 4 of these from a previous purchase at home and they work perfectly with my VT60. They are fully compatible with all 2013 Panasonic 3D plasma sets.
In the amazon link that you provided just above the owners specifically mentioned 2012 Panasonic 3D Plasma model TVs. ...I don't know about 2013, but perhaps those 2012 models (Summer-Fall 2012) were still released in 2013 and the reason why.
Anyway, it don't matter much; 2012-13 Panasonic 3D Plasma model TVs. ...Before and after, the other model series won't work. ...And they are not compatible with Samsung and LG plasma TVs. ...And Vizio plasmas.

I am simply sharing what I've read from your link and the owner's comments. ...They warned people about the specific year's models; 2012.
But if you say that they also work with the 2013 models, no sweat, I fully believe you. ...Did you try them with all 2013 Panasonic 3D plasma models?

Cheers

______

EDIT: I read more comments, and I think you are right; they are compatible with those 2012-13 models. ...50 and 60 Series - 2012 and 2013 respectively.
The earlier comments were from 2012, that's why.

You think they are compatible with Samsung 3D Plasma HDTVs?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts