AVS Forum banner

45141 - 45160 of 57960 Posts

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Absolutely. I have measured a lot of clips under the same conditions in my AVR And with identical sub placement and that scene from 13 hours always comes off two or 3 dB higher than anything else I’ve tested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Really looking forward to your impressions on those two movies as I know them generally well! It's hard to imagine going away from ported, but maybe your impressions will open my eyes. Love to see how your sealed experience compares to your 3601 and 1801.

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Now for the hour and a half trip back home and then testing can commence

Run some REW sweeps and dial those babies in and run Audy.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Now for the hour and a half trip back home and then testing can commence

Should have hooked them up for the drive home. Probably could have blown the windows out.

·
Registered
2,345 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Is there anything better than a shipping notification from PSA. Looks like @David Charles V1801 will arrive in its new home in time for some weekend movie watching. It was really difficult to show restraint and not grab the V3601 as well.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Is there anything better than a shipping notification from PSA. Looks like @David Charles V1801 will arrive in its new home in time for some weekend movie watching. It was really difficult to show restraint and not grab the V3601 as well.

Great sub. Didn’t find its limit and I legitimately tried.

·
Registered
2,345 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Congrats dcharles!

Geo:
The s7201 will require a Yukon XL or Suburban if you want to keep second row seats upright:
That's the kind of sub that no matter how many times you see pictures of it you're still shocked to realize it's size. I can see why owning that would be difficult to place in the "right" spot in the room.

45141 - 45160 of 57960 Posts